Session #3 Application Info
Academy Pittsburgh is now accepting applications for #AcademyPGH3, starting February 20th, 2017. The application includes logic questions, as well as uploads to Github and YouTube. Applicants whose scores that qualify, will have to participate in an in person interview prior to final session selection. Here are some important facts to consider before applying.
- Bootcamps are difficult and time intensive. Participants can expect between 50-60 of work each week.
- The application and interview are the only prerequisites.
- Application cycle closes 12/26/2016.
- Bootcamps are free to participate.
- Bootcamps are taught in the Allentown neighborhood of Pittsburgh and participation at events around the City of Pittsburgh is expected.
- Academy Pittsburgh offers no certification and makes no promise of future employment. Legal Stuff: Academy Pittsburgh boot camp participants understands all of the following: AP is a facilitator for the information that you will receive in the sessions, based upon a specific set of task completions requested by the session Sponsor. Although you may improve your abilities by attending the informational sessions, AP does not represent or warrant that your abilities will improve, or that you will be additionally qualified for employment. AP’s time is compensated exclusively by the Sponsor. There is no fee for your attendance, nor will you receive any compensation for your attendance; attendance is voluntary for so long as you choose to attend. No employment or other opportunities are represented or warranted, either with AP or the Sponsor (or anyone else). If there are opportunities that result from your attendance, you understand that those opportunities would be incidental. You understand that any information regarding the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s requirements or other information is strictly confidential, and you may need to sign a confidentiality with AP and/or the Sponsor. You understand and consent that your attendance, subjective evaluations and any testing results may be disclosed to the Sponsor, solely for the Sponsor’s evaluation of the session conditions and you release AP from making any such disclosures. You will be asked to sign AP’s session participation agreement prior to attending the session.
Interested in sponsoring the upcoming session of Academy Pittsburgh? Shoot us an email.